HIP HOP

HIP HOP

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rocko's video shoot with Big Tyme

Photobucket
Rocko and Big Tyme did a video shoot in Atlanta last Sunday.The video was for Mr. Big Tyme featuring Rocko entitled "Chinese"Which had girls dressed as a chinese theme which I thought was very cool and very excellent. The other video was called Maserati Directed by Henderson "Mr 23"Maddox. Although I wasn't there to get these photos myself due to family issues. A good friend Angela Nelson got the photos for me. I will only post a few so you guys can get the feel of the video before it hits tv!!! Hope you guys enjoy. This is the most exculsive blog I have ever covered. I don't think anyone else besides the photographer or director will have these pics!!!Hope you guys enjoy and don't be afraid to leave a comment.
Chinese Video Shoot
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rocko and Big Tyme does an acting scene for the video
Photobucket
Big Tyme
Photobucket
Choreograher Demarcus Mooney Cook
Photobucket
Rocko and Director going over some footage
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment