HIP HOP

HIP HOP

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One of Atl's hottest female rappers turned stripper???

Photobucket
I have been hearing some rumors and then I stumbled upon mediatakeout and saw that what I have been hearing may in fact may be true.Rapper Shawnna who is with Ludacris's recorded Label DTP is said to now be stripping her life away at a popular Atlanta Strip Club "Magic City".I won't know how true this is until I hear some more details or go see for myself, but it could be true. If so I guess her rapping career isn't going that great. She does have a nice body but if ur cakes or anything else isnt to perfection you can not work at magic city.Good luck Shawnna on whatever you do!!!I just have one question how does a good rapper turn stripper?

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is now considering bring their party with hidden pleasure through sexy environment by calling IM ENTERTAINED for female strippers in Manchester, Therefore you can visit at female stripper

    ReplyDelete