HIP HOP

HIP HOP

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lil Wayne:Beautiful Black Woman, I bet that bitch look better red.

Photobucket
I was a Lil Wayne/Young Money fan until I read this on Mediatakeout.com. According to them there were three young models that just left a photoshoot and ended up hanging out with Lil Wayne and a few memebers from Young Money afterwards. One of the girls was a light skinned chick and the rest were dark. As the two dark girls entered the room a Young Money memeber said yall are beautiful to be dark girls. I assume the females brushed that off until Lil Wayne came in color bashing them. He went on by saying "Beautiful Black Woman, I bet that bitch look better red".Which is a lyric to one of his songs. Smh!!!!Like totally WTF????The two dark models immediately got offended of course. So one of the girls said to him. "Wayne your daughter is dark(Reginae)so why would you say that ignorance?"He retorted with "My daughter is a dark skinned Millionaire and thats the difference between you and her". He also went on by saying "My daughter is the first and last dark skinned child I have, the rest of my baby moms light skin chicks, I even got an asian baby moms to make sure I have a daughter with good hair, too bad we had a son”. By then they had pissed the models off and they stormed out of the room. As they left a Young Money member came out yelling “not everybody hate dark skin girls Young Money just allergic to Chocolate”.Of course that led to a nice curse out!!!
All I have to say about this is that I am very disappoineted!!This color thing has gone on for years with slavery. Im hated because I am that light skinned thick red bone that these rappers are rapping about. Im hated because I have a mixed race. I am hated because Im not dark. And why? Because the Industry, American Society, and others are still making it seem like being black is wrong. Well let me tell yall something take that up with God. He made me this color and he made everyone the color that they are. Just because you are light doesn't make you right, just because your black doesn't make you bad or ugly!!There are beautiful women in each race and I feel we all should realize that. Its funny how black people always wanna talk about slavery and what the white man did to us when we do it to ourselves. This really makes me mad I have lost all respect for lil wayne and I refuse to support him and his ignorance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment