HIP HOP

HIP HOP

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gucci mane proves how Icey he really is!!!Burrrrr!!!!!

Photobucket
As you all may or may not know. Gucci Mane has been recently released from the mental institute. He asked the judge at his previous court case to send him there to be evaluated because he felt crazy lol. Well after his release he got this God awful tattoo of an icecream cone on his face that says burrr!!!!LMAO!!!!!I don't know what is really going on in Gucci's head. I love Gucci to death. He was a cool person when I met and kicked it with him. This is not the Gucci I am use to seeing!!!Maybe he really is going crazy. I mean you have to be crazy to put something like that on you face right???Smh we all should take a moment and keep Gucci in out prayers. He must be on drugs!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments: