HIP HOP

HIP HOP

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Keri Hilson takes it back to Dream Girls?????

Photobucket
Keri Hilson performed last night on the Dave Letterman show and she performed imitating Diana Ross and the Suprise. I don't quite understand her reason though. She also imitated the whole thing first in her "Pretty Girls Rocks" video. Where she also channeled Beyonce, TLC, Josophine Baker and more. I never really liked this girl, but I do like her music. Now I see why I don't like her. First off she doesn't have her own swag. She Jocks everyone from Ciara, Beyonce, Janet, and others. Who is Keri???That's what I wanna know. I could never connect to her because I feel she's fake and she prolly doesn't have the slightest clue who she is at all.I feel she is very arrogant for no reason. She really acts as if she is the Nicki Minaj or R&B, but Im sorry Keri your just not that hot yet!!
Photobucket
Take for instance Beyonce did the whole supremes thing twice!!!The first was a magazine spread for rolling stone a few years back. Beyonce and Destiny's Child photographed as the supremes. Again in 2006 Beyonce played Deena in "Dream Girls" A movie channeling the life of the supremes. So no Keri we do not wanna see your ass as Diana or anyone else that has got some fame for their ideas. Get your own ideas. Don't repeat others because its pretty boring and predictable because we have seen it before. Get your own swag the I can really respect you!!!! For those who think Im hating!!!I will LMAO @ U!!!It's a difference between hating and being honest. And I'm being honest!!!All this came from facts and not just out of my ass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment